These User Terms are an agreement between you and us that is bound by law. Based on this contract, you agree to abide by the most updated version of our Acceptable Use Policy, which we incorporate into these Terms by reference. Whenever you access or use our services, or if you maintain access to or usage of our services after you have been informed of a modification to the User Terms or the ‘Acceptable Use Policy’, you affirm that you have read, understood and agree to be held accountable by the User Terms and the ‘Acceptable Use Policy’. “We”, “our” and “us” will hereafter refer to Chatintro.
Member Screening And Interactions
YOUR SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT TO US. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS SECTION AS YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS AND DEALINGS WITH OTHER CHATINTRO MEMBERS. YOU CONSENT AND UNDERSTAND THAT CHATINTRO CURRENTLY DOES NOT TAKE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS AND MEMBERS. CHATINTRO ALSO DOES NOT REQUEST THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS USERS AND MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY OR CROSSCHECK THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. CHATINTRO HEREBY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER AS TO THE CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOR OF ITS USERS OR MEMBERS. CHATINTRO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT AND CARRY OUT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER INQUIRY OR SCREENINGS LIKE SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES, AT ANY TIME THROUGH AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
IN NO TIME OR EVENT SHALL CHATINTRO BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT/INDIRECT, SPECIAL, GENERAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR/AND COMPENSATORY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ASSOCIATION TO YOUR CONDUCT OR ANYONE ELSE IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT ONLY EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, BODILY INJURY, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES IN ASSOCIATION WITH YOUR COMMUNICATIONS OR DEALINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED MEMBERS OF CHATINTRO OR PEOPLE YOU MEET VIA THIS SERVICE. FURTHERMORE, YOU ALSO CONSENT AND AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS AND MEASURE IN ALL INTERACTIONS AND DEALINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF CHATINTRO, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET ANY USER OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU CONSENT AND UNDERSTAND THAT CHATINTRO MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATION EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS REGARDS TO YOUR DECISIVE COMPATIBILITY WITH PEOPLE YOU MEET VIA CHATINTRO. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE OR SUBMIT YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION LIKE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO OTHER USERS OR MEMBERS.
ACCEPTABLE USE ELIGIBILITY
Do understand that users must be 18 years old or more, single or separated from your spouse before you can register to use the Chatintro website, otherwise membership is void. By using and/or viewing this site, you agree and consent that you have the right, authority, and capacity to be bound by this Agreement and to comply with all adjoining terms and conditions; you are not less than 18-years old, and you are legally permitted to use the site. If you get registered as a member, you affirm that you have never been charged with felony, you are also not required by a government entity to register as a sex offender.
To maintain a safe and effective work environment, all Authorized Users must abide by our ‘Acceptable Use Policy’ and remain observant in reporting unacceptable conduct or content to User and to us.
- Abide by all User Terms of Service, inclusive of the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Abide by all applicable governmental rules and regulations, including but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations set by any government bodies, including but not limited to, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and every other rules of any governmental and other securities exchange.
- Upload and distribute only data to which User has all required legal rights and under contractual and fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and private information provided as part of employment relationships or under confidential agreements) and do so only as allowable by applicable law.
- Utilize only commercially acceptable methods to prevent unauthorized access to any of our services.
- Keep passwords and every other login data private.
- Watch carefully and control all activity carried out on your account pertaining to our services.
- Promptly inform us if you find out or suspect any unlawful or unauthorized event or security violation involving your accounts or teams; for example, theft, loss or unauthorized access to or use of login details or account; and
- Abide by all applicable terms of the third party applications at all times, including whichever one a User chooses to incorporate with our services you use or subscribe to relating to our services.
- Allow any third party that is not registered as an Authorized User to access or utilize your login details for our services.
- Hand over, share or in any case allow access to an account assigned to you to another person.
- Utilize our services to keep or transfer any User data that may violate or misuse another person’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property, or for any illegal or dishonest use.
- Upload to, or transfer from our services any information, content, program, or link that has or is connected to a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or any other dangerous content or a technology that illegally collects content or data stored within our services or on the computer of Chatintro or any third party.
- Try to hack, crack, reverse engineer, disengage, tamper with, change, copy, interpret or interrupt the profile, integrity, functionality or effectiveness of our services (including any functionality used to restrain or manage the workings of our services), any third party utilization of our services and their associated data (unless as far as such restrains allow by applicable law).
- Seek to get unauthorized access to our services or linked systems or networks or to break, circumvent, bypass, deactivate, delete or otherwise evade any software protection or security facilities of our services.
- Access our services with intent to set up another or similar product or service or duplicate any ideas, characteristics, illustration or function of our services.
- Utilize our services in any way that may be deemed dangerous to minors or interfering with people below the age of thirteen.
- Impersonate any person or body, including but not limited to, our employee, an “Owner”, an “Administrator”, or any other Authorized User, or falsely declare or misreport your connection with an individual, organization or body.
- Utilize our services to give material donations or supplies (or to hide or camouflage the type, origin, location, or ownership of material donation or supplies) to any group(s) named by the United States government as a foreign terrorist group as stated in section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act or other laws and regulations that apply national safety, defense or terrorism.
- Access, find, or create accounts for our services through any means except our publicly stipulated interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in large numbers).
- Send unsolicited messages, advertisements, campaigns or spam.
- Upload any publicity material within a Chatintro client.
- Share modified, distorted or misleading source-identifying data, including "phishing" "spoofing".
- Misuse referrals or campaigns to get more credits than allotted.
- Sublicense, time share, retail, or exploit our services in any other similar manner.
- Utilize our services for individual purposes; Chatintro is intended for use by commercial businesses and organizations.
- Use contact information or other user data collected from our services (including email addresses) to reach out to Authorized Users apart from our services without their consent or authorization or to compile or share mailing lists or other compilation of contact information or user data for other purposes outside of our services; or
- Allow, enable, grant, encourage or support any third party to do any of the above.
Member Code of Ethics
Ø You consent to abide by the Chatintro rules of common decorum and to conduct yourself politely always.
Ø Also, you may not share, send or use any insulting, derogatory, vulgar, disrespectful, or provocative content on the Chatintro website or in your interactions with other Chatintro members, or Chatintro staff.
Ø You must inform Chatintro immediately if any member flouts this Code of Ethics.
Limitation of Liability
IF WE, AT ANY TIME, SUSPECT A BREACH OF THE CONTRACT, USER TERMS, ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, OR ANY OF OUR POLICIES THAT CAN BE RECTIFIED BY DELETING SOME USER DATA OR ANY OTHER ACTION, WE WILL, MOST LIKELY, REQUIRE THE USER TO INITIATE SUCH ACTION INSTEAD OF INTERVENING. WE MAY GO AHEAD AND TAKE AN ACTION DEEMED NECESSARY (AS FAR AS DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT) IF USER DOES NOT TAKE NECESSARY ACTION OR WE FEEL THERE ARE REASONABLE CHANCES OF DANGER TO US, OUR SERVICES, AUTHORIZED USERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR USERS HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR LOSS OF GAINS OR EARNINGS OR FOR ANY UNINTENDED, ACCIDENTAL, RESULTING, COVER OR PENAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND; WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY LEGAL BOUNDS, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE AFFECTED PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH OCCURRENCES.
The sections captioned “Limitation of Liability”, “The contract between You, User, and Us”, and “Survival”, and all the terms captured under “General Provisions” will remain valid even after expiration or cancellation of the User Terms.
Email and Chatintro Messages
No delay or negligence by any party in wielding their right as contained in the User Terms will result in a relinquishment of such right. Any waiver pertaining to the User Terms is valid only when it is documented and signed in person or an authorized proxy of the party granting the waiver.
The User Terms, including the Acceptable Use Policy, will be wielded with maximum effect as allowable by applicable law. If any portion of the User Terms is found contrary to law by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be rectified by the court and interpreted to, as much as possible, achieve its original aim as far as the law permits, and the other provisions of the User Terms will stay valid.
You are not allowed to assign any of your rights or transfer your responsibilities under these User Terms, including the Acceptable Use Policy; either by law or otherwise, except with express written permission from us (this would not be unnecessarily denied). We may assign these User Terms as a whole (inclusive of all terms and conditions integrated herein by reference), without your permission, to an affiliated organization or in the event of an acquisition, merger, corporate restructuring, or sale of part or all of our assets.
This Agreement, and any controversies arising therefore, will be ruled exclusively by the internal laws of the State of California not minding its conflicts of laws, rules or the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
Venue, Waiver of Jury, Trial Fees
The state and federal courts domiciled in Los Angeles, California will have exclusive right to settle any controversies pertaining to these User Terms, the Acceptable Use Policy, and the enforcement of this contract. All involved party thus warrants and agrees to the exclusive ruling of these courts. All involved party also hereby forfeits all rights to jury proceedings concerning actions or court proceedings related to these User Terms. In any action or litigation to enforce rights contained in these User Terms, the prevailing party will be eligible for a refund of their equitable expenses and attorney’s charges.